Are you looking for an
amazing VOLUNTEER opportunity?
Volunteers are the lifeblood of our organization. And we are ALWAYS recruiting more volunteers. There are many ways for you to get involved:
- 1. Help with distributions
- 2. Assist with clean up after distributions
- 3. Cleaning & sanitizing
- 4. Organizing donations at the Center
- 5. Donation pick-up
- 6. No-contact delivery to home-bound clients
If you are interested in becoming a volunteer, please reach out to us! We would love to talk with you and find a place for you in our volunteer family. Please call, email, or find us on social media.
The Cuba Cultural Center asks that volunteers complete a couple annual trainings which are required by various agencies. Once you have watched the instructional videos, you will be asked to sign a form saying that you completed the required trainings.
- Civil Rights Training
- Food Handling Safety Training
- NYS Required Sexual Harassment Training Part 1
- NYS Required Sexual Harassment Training, Part 2
- Pantry Distribution Training